Are you looking for a good quality pre-owned Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag? You have come to the right place! Here is all you need to know about the bag! As you may know, the Louis Vuitton bags prices range from one thousand dollars to almost six thousand dollars! But don’t worry because here at Dallas Designer Handbags we provide you with the best quality pre-owned Louis Vuitton Neverfull handbags, purses and SO much more!
It seems like it has been around for decades, yet the Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote was just presented in 2007. With its vast cycles, the ordinary tote has become one of Louis Vuitton's all-time best and smash hit bags. It is currently viewed as a genuine work of art.
The Neverfull was intended to be a practical tote that can hold all that you want. The shoulder straps are the ideal length to carry on your shoulder, and the style comes in three sizes going from littlest to biggest; PM, MM, GM.
The Neverfull comes in the popular Monogram Canvas, Damier Ebene and Damier Azur geometric patterns, as well as many colors of durable, textured Epi Leather. The Neverfull Monogram MM is often used as a canvas for limited editions and artist collaborations.
Here are a few pros to keep in mind before actually investing in a pre-owned louis Vuitton Neverfull bag:
- If you are looking for a bag that’s chic but also can handle your indecisive hoarding personality, this bag is for you!
- It is the perfect travel bag since it can be easily folded and put in a carry on.
- This bag is not what you usually take to formal functions since it is more of a mom bag rather than a fashion one.
- It is a very flimsy bag, hence allowing a lot of space to put in different items.
- It only has one zipper on the inside of the bag but minus that the whole bag is opened from the top minus the small clasp.
- It is a super low maintenance bag.
- It comes in various sizes!
- You can adjust the shape of the bag in any way you like by using the straps on the side.
Another question people have is, what is the difference between a Neverfull mm bag and a Neverfull gm bag?
The Neverfull MM is 12.6″ long, 11.4″ tall, and 6.7″ wide versus the Neverfull GM at 15.7″ long, 13″ tall, and 7.9″ wide. This basically implies the GM size is a full 3″ longer, 2″ taller, and 1″ more extensive.
From an all the more reality, ordinary point of view - the contrast between when I go after my MM versus my GM is simply a question of event. Both the MM and GM fit regular basics for work, for example, a water bottle, wallet, keys, telephone, and, surprisingly, a PC. The GM; however, can fit substantially more (a sweater, a lunch box, and so on). Since the GM has additional room, people normally decide on this size while they are traveling (it makes an astounding individual thing on a plane) or on the other hand in the event that I have an extra drawn out day in front of me (supper plans after work that requires a cosmetic clean up, additional shoes, or perhaps an additional layer for the night).